In my Studio

Welcome!

I'm so glad you could join me again today! There are a number of new additions to the shop I have to show you, but I wanted to remind you all that all sales profits this month go straight to PETA. Shop, get something cute and support a great cause today! :D

New in my studio today are a couple different items. The first one I have to show you is a pregnancy congratulations note card. Isn't she cute? I love how this turned out, and it's layered and detailed without being "too much".

I also made this sexy little bookmark! I love this image! Super simple, super cool. ;) Smile every time you mark your page!

This cute little chimney sweep is sure to bring you luck, in whatever you do! Great as a Good Luck/Encouragement card as well as a seasonal greeting.


That's it for now! Don't forget to follow this blog! Also, you get extra special savings when you "like" me on Facebook. Also, big prize/giveaway once I reach 150 'likes'! Only a few more needed!  Help me reach my goal!! :D
Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross