If you are in the area this weekend, please stop by and support me and the other crafters at this event. It will be super fun and a good time. Bartering is welcome on my gently, pre-owned items.
See you there!!!
Hi All, - If you're here for the Bombshell Blog Hop, click HERE - I'm having a blog candy contest. Originally I was going to have it when I hit 150 followers on my FB, but I'm changing the rules a little bit. Follow this blog to win! See below for details on requirements. Prize includes: Loads of printed papers (holiday included) Wood mounted "couples" rubber stamp Krafty Stamper unmounted rubber stamp two packs of hawaiian slippa embelishmentsts three fruit-themed clear acrylic mounting stamps 1 Fourth of July clear acrylic mounting stamp an acrylic blog for stamping a pair of pink beaded earrings a pale blue rose ring on an adjustable base Sassafrass Lass fruit felties Auntie's Hawaiian Stickers Hawaiian slippas round stickers Auntie's Hawaiian Stickers Hawiian theme round stickers Love round stickers Double-sided mounting foam Tickled Pink Lolita unmounted stamp V15 Mallow Copic Sketch Marker V12 Pale Lilac Copic Sketch Marker ...
For this month’s challenge at Bombshell Stamps, the Pin Up Challenge was to “Make it Ornamental”. Instead of creating a paper ornament, I’ve been wanting to try creating my own. So I purchased a plastic ornament at Joann’s and filled it with Elmer’s glue. *Note - use floor polish if you want it to dry translucent. After swirling it around a bit to make sure all of the sides of the inside of the ornament were covered, I poured out the excess glue and folded a piece of paper to funnel the glitter into the ornament. And then I shook! I repeated and tapped out the excess glitter and glue. After it dried I replaced the cap. Originally my idea was to stamp on the plastic with Stazon, however after many failed attempts, I gave in. *Note - Stazon comes off of plastic with lighter fluid. Instead, I stamped the image I wanted (I used the Tattoo sentiment from the Sacred Heart set) and colored and cut it out. Then I adhered it to the domed surface with Ranger's Glossy Accents and...
I had a lot of fun with this challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends! It was #134 - Pop It Up. I decided to create my challenge card with the Black Eyed Susans for Encouragement set. I love this set, its so versatile! I kept it pretty simple, but I think the card speaks for itself. What do YOU think? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.