A Little Update!

Hi All,

If you follow me on Etsy, you know that sadly, I have been neglecting my shop and my blog lately due to my personal schedule being so overwhelming. So, here's a little update for you - better late than never! :)

I hope you're all enjoying October and the coming holidays. This is my favorite time of year and I really enjoy Halloween. It's so much fun! Here's a little card I made to celebrate!


If you follow me on flickr, you may recognize the tea-stained map of Italia that I used in this card. There are so many fun and creative ways to express yourself, I'm often amazed at what you can come up with. Also, I love purples and reds, so this worked out beautifully.

Also, here's some photos of some great pieces that are also currently in my shop.

I love the retro vintage cocktail rings of the '50's; they're so big and chunky and glamorous! I wanted to design something along the lines of a cocktail ring, but it was important for the top to be smooth so it wouldn't catch on anyone's clothes. This, for me, was important because there's nothing more irritating than finding that perfect piece of jewelry to go with that perfect piece of clothing, only to ruin one or the other by catching a piece of clothing on your jewelry and pulling threads out. So this smooth-topped ring offers you a retro vintage feel large enough to go from day to evening and will add balance to your outfit. AND it won't catch on your clothes. You can be in a hurry and not have to worry!

That's all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross