Layouts!

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to share with you some of my first layouts. Please keep in mind when viewing these that I *just* started scrapbooking, and although it's not really that different from cardmaking, I am truly more of a card maker at heart. ;) I know, excuses, excuses, right? :P

So here's my first ever layout and they're listed in order. I think I can actually *see* the layouts progressing, can't you? lol Please leave comments and let me know what you think!!!! I'd love to get better at design elements and I'd love to hear your feedback!







(not completed)


Comments welcome!!!
Cheers, Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. Well I think they are all wonderful Rachael...love the piccies and your layouts look good to me hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael! I think you are off to a great start, I especially like the Picture Perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vicky and Janet. Janet that's my fav as well! ;) I love pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never easy to do so something out of our comfort soon but hey, look at you these layouts are awesome! You should do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment Jessy! The more I look around and see other people's work, the more I look at my layouts and see all of the possibilities!! There's so much more I can add to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not find you profil in facebook, an I can't write a comment, and I don't know why...
    greetings:)

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel!
    Thanks for the comment. I have been having some problems with comments on my blog, but it's fixed now so please try and comment again on my newest post. Also, my facebook badge is at the top of my blog page and I usually add links at the bottom of each post. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/RachaelsHandmadeDesigns
    Thanks again!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross