Sleepy ramblings and new stuff :-)

Hi All,
Well, it's three fifteen in the morning and I can't sleep. It's not for lack of trying, let me tell you! In the morning I plan to get up early and go for a jog, but in little more than three hours away, I'm not sure that will happen. Or maybe it will?! I may just slightly doze and go into work early after my jog.
Anyways, I'm rambling. The point is, I can't sleep.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty enjoyable itself, although I didn't get a family picture for my thanksgiving layout (yet to be made.)
I've been busy lately with a number of different cards which have recently been posted in my shop and on my flickr.

This is for the November Sketch Challenge over at Bombshell Stamps. This is the first time I used the "fading effect" technique for stamping and I really love the way this card turned out!!!

I love this dress stamp. It's elegant and simple and chic.




I never feel like I have enough stock! Like, I could always have more to choose from! What are some of your favorite themes in handmade cards? Do themes even matter? Some people really enjoy a LOT of items on their cards - heavy on texture and decoration. Do you have a more modern, sleeker taste in cards or do you like a lot of time, detail and texture built into the card?

I'm also wondering what people would like to see for spring and summer type cards?

Your comments and feedback would be great! Please take the time to leave a comment about the above questions - I really value your opinion!

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael


Comments

  1. All of these are wonderful and shows a huge range of style! Fantastic work.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross