Woman of Power

Good Morning All!

Over this last weekend I purchased some great digital images to change things up. I'm not really a digital images kind of person, but lately I've been getting more into them. One of my favorite digital images right now is Luna, Woman of Power from Smeared Ink.

I used this color palette for my inspiration.

I also used liquid applique on the lips and added the tattoo on the arm using Bombshell Stamps' Ahoy Sailor small nautical star thingy. It was the perfect size for her tattoo.

What do you think? I love this great image. I'm sure I'll use it in the future. I wanted to keep this card pretty clean and simple until I could find the perfect sentiment to go with it.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross