Paper Passions!

Hiya!
I heard this morning on the radio that there was a new perfume out for book and paper freaks. Of course I had to check it out!

Paper Passion is created by Geza Schonen, Gerhard Steidl, and Wallpaper magazine, with packaging designed jointly by Karl Lagerfeld and Steidl. The perfume supposedly offers a bouquet of "freshly printed books, the best smell in the world," according to Lagerfeld.

I think this is hilarious, even if it is true that we're living in a somewhat sterile world now, what with e-readers and ipads. What's even more amusing is the price point that they are asking - ready for this? $115 gets you this tiny little bottle.


The packaging is cool tho.


I dig the hallowed out book.



Well, for $115 do you want to smell like an old musky book? Tell me what you think! :-)

Cheers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross