Bombshell Stamps August Challenge - "Make it Scrappy"

Hi All and Welcome Back.

This month's Pin Up Challenge was to 'Make it Scrappy' at Bombshell Stamps. Well, I couldn't make up my mind! Its too difficult to pick just one stamp! So I combined a bunch and went with a nautical theme. I hope you like it. I had a lot of fun making this scrap page! What is your favorite nautical theme Bombshell stamp?


Upper left hand corner

lower left hand corner

lower right hand corner

Well what do you think?! Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below. I'm excited to hear your thoughts and get your feedback! :-D

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross