Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kenny K Krafty Krew Challenge ~ Going Gothic ~ Team B

Welcome Back Readers!

Thanks for checking back for the Kenny K Challenge!

This week's Challenge theme is: Going Gothic!

This week's first sponsor is Kenny K Downloads. 




The prize from Kenny K Downloads is: Winner's choice of 5 Digi Downloads!


This week's second sponsor is Marianne D Creatables.




And here's what I've created for this challenge!




I hope you like it! Now go play along with the challenge and enter! You can't win if you don't enter!! :D

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really liking this. For some reason the way this image looks and is colored, she reminds me of you. I also like the way she's sitting on the bricks with the text background. Did you make the key yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She DOES?! ;) ;) ;) I didn't make the key, it is a Tim Holtz key. Thanks for your sweet comments.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...