Current Projects in the Works

Hello!
Thanks for joining me again. I wanted to share with you some current projects on my desk.

This first one I've shared with you before, but I've added a little more textiles to it. What do you think?

This next project is a card that I thought was finished but the more I look at it the more its asking for...MORE.


I love comic books and the FEEL of Graphic Novels. While I love this line art, I'm not happy with how the sky behind her turned out and will be creating this card again.


Below is a simple card, not yet finished. The words will read, "you make my heart race!"




That's it! Now you know what projects are at hand! I hope you enjoyed this small update and will check back to see how each card comes along.
Cheers!
Xo,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal