Current Projects in the Works

Hello!
Thanks for joining me again. I wanted to share with you some current projects on my desk.

This first one I've shared with you before, but I've added a little more textiles to it. What do you think?

This next project is a card that I thought was finished but the more I look at it the more its asking for...MORE.


I love comic books and the FEEL of Graphic Novels. While I love this line art, I'm not happy with how the sky behind her turned out and will be creating this card again.


Below is a simple card, not yet finished. The words will read, "you make my heart race!"




That's it! Now you know what projects are at hand! I hope you enjoyed this small update and will check back to see how each card comes along.
Cheers!
Xo,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross