Chevron Dancing Girls Greeting Card

Lately I've been playing with some new stencils I got while on a trip to Portland. I absolutely love The Crafters Workshop stencils because they are always coming out with the latest designs and are so contemporary and current. I also live for that feeling when you lift the stencil after sponging or pouncing your chosen colors and the paper reveals pretty, colorful and attractive designs - it's like magic!
I had a lot of fun making this new card!
The stencil I used was the chevron 6x6 one by Balzer Designs, from The Crafter's Workshop. I designed this card in an analogous color scheme and if you're like me, you'll just love how it turned out! I added some sparkly bling after stamping the dancing girls, just for fun.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This greeting is available for purchase in my Etsy shop!
Thanks for tuning in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross