Chevron Dancing Girls Greeting Card

Lately I've been playing with some new stencils I got while on a trip to Portland. I absolutely love The Crafters Workshop stencils because they are always coming out with the latest designs and are so contemporary and current. I also live for that feeling when you lift the stencil after sponging or pouncing your chosen colors and the paper reveals pretty, colorful and attractive designs - it's like magic!
I had a lot of fun making this new card!
The stencil I used was the chevron 6x6 one by Balzer Designs, from The Crafter's Workshop. I designed this card in an analogous color scheme and if you're like me, you'll just love how it turned out! I added some sparkly bling after stamping the dancing girls, just for fun.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This greeting is available for purchase in my Etsy shop!
Thanks for tuning in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial