Girls Night Out!

Hi All and thanks for stopping by!
Today I wanted to share with you a card I recently created for a girls night out theme or bachelorette party invites.
Isn't it cuuute?! I love how this greeting turned out. I adore this stamp (by Rubber Romance) and I purchased the sentiment from Hobby Lobby. I handmade these cards in Seattle and left the inside blank in case a customer wanted it left blank, but I have several invite-style rubber stamps as an option, too.
I was originally hording the ribbon for some Day of the Dead projects I was going to do, but it matched so well to the lavender dress in the center I couldn't help myself! :P
Super fun to create! This was also my first time creating a darker skin tone for the woman on the far right. I think it turned out great! I love my copics...And rhinestones finish off this card - because everybody likes something sparkly! These invites can be found in my store!

Do you like it? I'd love to hear what you think! Leave me a comment below and let me know. :D
With so much love

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial