Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Colors, Take 2!


Good Morning!

Here is another entry that I have created to play along at Art Impressions challenge, Spring Colors. (http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-156-spring-colors-challenge.html?m=1)


I used the same background stamp that I used in this blog post. I love it! So retro, it just tickles me.

I used an image from the Girlfriends line, Texting BFFs - and a sentiment that comes separately.

I love how it turned out! Coloring this image with my copics was SO fun - and I've made other cards with this image (coming up) and it turns out completely differently just by changing up the colors a bit. Talk about versatility!


Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your little touches of bling. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I really like the warm colors you've used! Thanks so much for joining the Spring Colors challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...