Spring Colors, Take 2!


Good Morning!

Here is another entry that I have created to play along at Art Impressions challenge, Spring Colors. (http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-156-spring-colors-challenge.html?m=1)


I used the same background stamp that I used in this blog post. I love it! So retro, it just tickles me.

I used an image from the Girlfriends line, Texting BFFs - and a sentiment that comes separately.

I love how it turned out! Coloring this image with my copics was SO fun - and I've made other cards with this image (coming up) and it turns out completely differently just by changing up the colors a bit. Talk about versatility!


Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. Very cute! Love your little touches of bling. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! I really like the warm colors you've used! Thanks so much for joining the Spring Colors challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross