The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

My boyfriend has an affinity for horror films so when he recently showed me the movie The Babadook, I was interested because I too like a good scary story. I was happily surprised when the story focused on a mother and child and a bedtime story that is definitely NOT for children.
The Babadook is a 2014 Australian-Canadian film in which a woman and her child are tormented by an evil entity.




I recommend seeing this movie (even if you are not a fan of horror) for two reasons: the story, although portrayed as a horror film, is really a story of grief and how one copes and changes as a result of being touched by the death of a loved one.  Also, this film has some great papercraft and paper engineering, as you can see from the above video. I hope you enjoyed this post because this is easily one of my favorite movies now. I hope you get to see this film!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross