Back from Vacation!

Hello!

I'm back from my week of vacation, which was WONDERFUL! If you're interested in viewing some pictures, please click here!

While I was on vacation I ran into a shop around the corner from my boyfriend's home called Just Scrap It! Wow! What a cute little shop! They must have everything under the sun!

One line that Just Scrap It! carries that I hadn't experienced before is BoBunny. It's so adorable!! I can't believe I was so blind! Ha! So now I'm looking for new lines. What are your favorite paper lines?! Do you have any suggestions?? I'd love to hear what you suggest! Leave a comment below and let me know!!

I was also introduced to Melody Ross's paper design from GCD Studio. WOW!!! And Stella and Rose Stamps?! Forgetaboutit!

I'm also pretty excited to say that I finally placed another order with Kimmie. UG! Such a difficult decision! Why can't we all have an unlimited amount of cash flow?! ;) Kraftin Kimmie is by far one of my favorite companies - along with bombshell stamps, of course (which has some great new stamp designs that you should check out) and are my two wonderful Go-To's!


Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. Hey Rach! Looks like the paper bug has bitten you hard...lol!

    I popped in to see how you're contest is going, but I don't see your Friend Connect. You had boatloads of followers last time I checked. Hope everything is ok. By the way, the blog looks fabulous! Love this crazy font. So much fun!

    Take care.

    Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl! Yeah, I was redesigning and...I've given up on the friend connect. I don't know how I lost it again. Really aggrivating!! :*( Contest is going well. Gotta figure ou the friend connect again, I think I accidentally deleted it and it won't let me reinstall. :( How are you, my dear?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial