July Sketch Challenge - Bombshell Stamps

Hi All!
This month's sketch challenge at Bombshell Stamps was really fun for me.

I took some liberties with this sketch and used it for inspiration and a jumping-off point. Here is what I ultimately came up with.

I created similar lines on the top and bottom, just like Kathi's sketch. Even tho I am missing a background piece on the left-hand side of my card, I feel like visually it is there with the pin up's drink and arm, down to her face, and with the music notes. It creates the visual line. And I just loved the die cuts!


I lined the inside of the card, which I rarely do. You can see more pictures here.

Thanks for checking in! 
Cheers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial