July Sketch Challenge - Bombshell Stamps

Hi All!
This month's sketch challenge at Bombshell Stamps was really fun for me.

I took some liberties with this sketch and used it for inspiration and a jumping-off point. Here is what I ultimately came up with.

I created similar lines on the top and bottom, just like Kathi's sketch. Even tho I am missing a background piece on the left-hand side of my card, I feel like visually it is there with the pin up's drink and arm, down to her face, and with the music notes. It creates the visual line. And I just loved the die cuts!


I lined the inside of the card, which I rarely do. You can see more pictures here.

Thanks for checking in! 
Cheers,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross