A Very Happy Birthday - Bombshell Stamps September Sketch Challenge

Every month Kathi at Bombshell Stamps designs a fresh new sketch. They're always great and its so much fun to play along!! Check out the Bombshell's Forum and Blog.

This month's sketch was perfect to showcase Rose and my new Banner Set. I chose to go with lime green, a grey and white and green polka dotted paper and a grey and green gingham print paper, paired with a tan wood-like printed paper and a sparkly grey card stock that I purchase from Paper Zone before they closed (*tear*).



I love using Rose on projects because I think she's a really versatile image. Whatever colors you pair her with she looks great and it gives her a different feel.

I enjoyed adding depth to this card through layering of color, adding gloss to Rose's lips and popping her image off of the sketch pattern. I enjoy the cohesiveness of this card. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross