Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Fun - DTC!

Hello and Welcome Back!
Today's post is for Designed to Color with the theme "Summer". I created a new style of card (for me) and I'm happy with the results. This image was from Fresh Brewed Designs. I had a lot of fun creating this card. Its out of my comfort zone and something totally new for me! :)

Medium: Copic Markers
Skin: E000; E00; and E11
Hair: E37; E33; and E30
Clothing: Y06; Y02; and Y23
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals
Image: Fresh Brewed Designs
Paper: Copy paper; and discontinued printed paper.
Elements: Just a Note to Say Hello stamp by American Crafts






1 comment:

  1. sweet project, love the card design and that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...