Hello and thanks for popping in again.
I picked up my mother from the airport this evening. It was good to see her, I have not seen her in a very long time. She did not recognize me! I am happy to see her, but today has been a very hard day emotionally.
I am no longer nannying, thank God, and so that stress has been taken off my shoulders at least. I have packed up most of my belongings, but I believe that we will be repacking the items as we are going to ship my clothes back in order to have less items in the car. I am not looking forward to leaving the city.
I spoke with my mother about my frustration in finding legal work here. She understands and supports me, as any good mother would. I have a new plan to keep on keeping on - just because Saskatoon has not worked out, there may be more opportunity in another Canadian city like Calgary or Edmonton or Winnipeg. I made it very clear to her that Canada is where I want to be, for more than one reason.
I will not give up, but at least returning to Seattle will let me rest and refocus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial