Its a Dog's Day!

Life is Short - Play with Your Dog!

How cute is this image from JessicaLynnOriginal Stamps?! I love animals - every animal! I created this card using the  Jessicalynnoriginal Akc Dog: Shih Tzu Clear Stamps Set. Its great for us dog lovers and you get eight different images in the set so there’s quite a bit of versatility!


This set is also quite unique. I personally have not seen any other place to get Shih Tzu rubber stamps. 


I created this card with an embossed watercolor background.  By stamping three varying sizes of circle die cuts, I was able to use my copic markers to create shading, color and depth.



I double-stamped the sentiment - once in green and once in black - and popped it up with dimensional for more added depth.


Really a fun card! These stamps really capture the happy little personality of the Shih Tzu. So cute and fun! I hope you check it out! 




Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. This is darling! Love the layout/design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette! :) And good morning to you! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial