In My Studio!

Hello Out There in Bloggerland!

Welcome back! Thanks for joining me! I've got a lot to show you today, so let's just jump right into it!

I've been working on a number of different cards this week.

Working with layers and unique shapes.

Above: I've been trying to work with this image for several weeks and it just has not been coming together. I finally tried to pair it with pink after trying this laced edge, and I got it! The card will debut in my shop later on this week, so keep your eyes peeled!

Above: This is my second time working with Kenny K images, and I gotta say, they're pretty cute!!

Gate fold cards are a fun way to add interest and interactivity. I've been totally inspired by my friend Katie to start to work on on! We'll see what happens! ;-) See Katie's blog here.

And I've been meaning to use this image as well. I decided that before I purchase new stamps, I need to use what I have. I like this image because it's completely different than anything else I have. She's a little crafter! Perhaps this would be a good card to send to a fellow paper pal? :-) We'll see how it turns out! (Loved coloring the table cloth!)

That's it for now, my lovelies!
Don't forget to follow this blog for a chance to win my blog candy!
Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. Wow - you are a busy girl. Love the skirting on the paper crafter's table as well. The Kenny G images are tempting me to try digis. Love the unique shape thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny G?! The guy with the saxaphone? XD Sparkly, you kill me! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial