Exciting News, Have you Heard?!

I'm now on the Design Team at Bombshell Stamps! My BSS BFF Emily also made it! So exciting! I'm so happy to be a part of the amazing team!

Here's the blogroll

The Bombshell Girls

Our Monthly Pin-Ups, aka Guest Designers:
Ms. April -- Teresa Gray, aka Mommamea
Ms. May -- Jennie Harris
Ms. June -- Kim Gaughan, aka Crafty Pink Anchor
Ms. July -- Susie Little, aka LittleMe
Ms. August -- Jodi Elam
Ms. September -- Lizzie Oakley, aka Oh Snap Lizzie

And here's the official announcement!

Comments

  1. im so glad we got this together :) :) if we didnt... i would have cried!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Sobbed and wailed and thrown myself on the floor dramatically!

      Delete
  2. Yes. I heard. ;-D

    And I'm delighted to be working with you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathi, I'm happy you are happy, lol. I think I might do a crackle PLATE next!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal