Interview with a Seller: Lena Nunn

Hi All,
Today's Interview with a Seller is with the lovely Lena Nunn! Hope you enjoy this interview!


1. What’s your name and shop name and what do you do?
Lena Nunn, blogs name is Scrapbutterfly. I do cards mostly


2. Where are you located? 
Potter Valley, CA

3. What’s the favorite part of your craft?
coloring the stamps!!

4. How long have you been crafting? since I was old enough to hold a crayon but Ive only been stamping for about 5 years

5. What’s your favorite thing to make? cards of course! 

6. What kind of camera do you use to shoot? I dont use a camera. Mostly I use my blackberry

7. Who or what models your items?
my desk 

8. What's the most rewarding part of running your own business?
I do sell some of my cards and make a little side money  

9. What's the most challenging part of running your own business?
When I get an order for 50 of the same card. ggrrr I hate doing multiples of the same thing.


Thanks for taking the time to be featured Lena. This was a lot of fun to do.


Check out Lena's blog here.

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal