In My Studio

Hi All!

My ATG gun arrived FINALLY! It's big, its pink, and it's loaded - watch out! I feel like I should be wearing a gun holster on my hip with I wield that thing!

I made a trip up north to one of my favorite stores, the Joann's Super Store! I could spend HOURS in there, and a literally did. 2 hours, to be exact. I bought acrylic paints and crack paint to make my Crackle Tin Tutorial. So, this week I've been playing with acrylic and crackle paints.


I've also been scrapbooking, as you can tell from the photos.







I also tried a new technique on photo paper with alcohol inks and canned air.


I cut this ink splatter down, stamped and embossed it and mounted it on a card.

I've also been working on a small summer-themed mini album that I am not quite finished with yet, but here are a few photos of what I have so far.




Thanks for tuning in today!
I invited you to leave a comment on this blog and let me know what you think of my current projects. :-)
Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

Comments

  1. These are all very cool creations! Love what you've done with the alcohol inks. Have fun with your ATG gun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison I LOVE the ATG gun!! How did I ever get on without it?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross