Shipments

Okay, so when I packed for the move from Seattle to Canada I packed very very lightly because I knew I couldn't take a lot on the train and I needed to be selective. So with regards to my crafting supplies I took a few printed sheets of images, all my Bombshell stamps, a black ink pad, my paper trimmer, some white paper, my copic markers, some tim holtz distress ink stains, my distress ink pads and that's it!
Since then my mother has sent me the rest of my rubber stamps. I'm relived that she's going to send me my Cricut and Cuttlebug and the rest of my crafting supplies on Monday!!! Thank God because I'm kind of going nuts without them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross