More on the Copic Color and Ink Workshop 2013

Hello! Back in December 2012 I first told you about the newest Copic Workshop, the 2013 Color and Ink Workshop Series. I plan on taking this two-day workshop myself if I can manage to swing it.

They'll cover:
Coloring Various Skin Tones and Hair Styles
Oodles of Doodles and Backgrounds
Airbrushing Made Easy
So Many Surfaces

Personally, I'm in love with airbrushing, so I'm looking forward to not only meeting  Colleen Schann, (and learning once again from the fab  Sherrie Siemens!) but I can't wait to learn more techniques to help me get more use out of the markers that I've purchased with Backgrounds and Airbrushing.

 

Sandy Allnock, President and founder of Operation Write Home, took the workshop and has a great review here. Her photos sure have inspired me!

The cost of the workshop is $300.00 for a two-day course which covers four different classes.
Can't wait to see the dates and locations when they're finally posted!!! (I do know that this workshop will be available in Toronto in June 2013.)

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross