Monday, October 28, 2013

Spray Ink Stencil and Tinted Gesso Two Pack

Hello and Welcome once again!
Thanks for dropping by!
Today's blog post is covering what's going on in the shop. I have expanded my artistic reach into the world of mixed media and have acquired some gesso and spray inks. I've had a rather good play and these two cards are what I came up with! I'm offering two cards for the price of one. They measure 4x6 and are each provided with a crisp white envelope. Like any little piece of art, they are not perfect, but that's what makes them wonderful!

Its a little difficult to tell, but the above card is blue and purple mixed spray ink. 

And this one is kind of a relief blue tinted gesso of the same stencil.
These little cards are great in person and they were so much fun to have a good play with! I can't wait to create more! I hope you enjoyed them!
Have you worked with spray inks and/or gesso before? If you have, leave me a comment and tell me all about it!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...