Clean Bingo Recap with New Cards!

Hello and Welcome!
 
Clean Bingo at The Free Flow Dance Center in Saskatoon was awesome! Thank you to all who could make it! Cory and I were lucky enough to even win some prizes!
 
 
 I got to show right next to my buddy Deirdre, of Cupcakes by Deirdre, who makes AWESOME cupcakes!!

 
 

Here are some cute cards I made specially for the event. So much fun to create!

Little Red Riding Hood by Sassy Studio Designs

Feature Presentation by Mark's Finest Papers

Rose's Portrait by Bombshell Stamps (featuring a brayer background technique)

Bombshell Angel by Bombshell Stamps, paired with Tim Holtz Game of Life ATG stamp

Butterfly Queen by Bombshell Stamps, paired with Tim Holtz Game of Life ATG stamp

 
 
Retro Cowgirls by Bombshell Stamps

Thanks again to all who came out to play, see me and say goodbye, and especially to Deirdre and Jackie, who supported my being apart of such a fun event. I had so much fun!
Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross