HELLO from Seattle

This happy little card has just been freshly listed in the shop!
This card was so much fun to create! I think rainy-themed cards or Seattle-themed cards have been my favorite to create with lately. They're so much you can do with them, and I keep adding to my rubber stamp collection with rain-accessories, so that works out well for me I guess! :)
This card features a new stamp I just purchased to work with the umbrella I paired it with and my other rainy/Seattle-themed stamps. I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I added some liquid applique to the top of the umbrella to create a wet look!
What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross