Robot Love

You know when you're just messing around having fun and a happy accident comes of it? That's totally what happened with this card, and it's so cute I just can't stand it! A friend of mine ordered seven of them recently, so I created them, photographed packaged and shipped them. When I showed the photograph of the cards to one of my customers, she wanted seven too!


I'm delighted that so many people like this card as its fun to make and brings a smile to my face. The robots come in boys and girls, but I don't know if they are available anymore. I purchased the set from The Paper Zone before it closed. (Side note, so SAD that my store is GONE!! I loved that store!)

The robot is water colored. Too cute! What do you think? Leave me a comment below!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross