Win a Free Greeting Card Set!

Wow, I've really fallen behind on bringing new cards to you! I have a TON of cards to share with you that are new in the shop - things and projects I have been working on! But first, a little housekeeping.

1.  There is a Spring Sale going on in the shop. Selected items are on sale for a short time only, so pop on by to see what's happening! Your next favorite card could be waiting!

2.  Its donation time again! About twice a year Rachael's Handmade Designs makes and donates a large quantity of greeting cards to send to our heros overseas. This helps our deployed heros keep in contact with home and supports Rachael's Handmade Design's mission of preserving the art of handwritten correspondence. Even if you don't support or agree with war, we can all support our brave people in the service. We encourage you to get involved! You may donate cards or participate in "AnyHero Mail" here!

3.  Contest Time! There is a contest happening right now on my Facebook Page - help me reach 300 Likes! Refer a friend and have them 'like' Rachael's Handmade Designs on Facebook.  Have them leave a comment telling me who referred them (you) and you will be entered to win a brand new set of greeting cards from my shop! The more people you refer, the more times your name goes into the hat to draw for the brand new set of free greeting cards!! Contest ends on May 21, 2014.

The studio has been very busy as I have been meeting and improving on my personal goal to be artistic and creative in some way, everyday. This is helping me to manage my time and live a more creative life - a very worthy goal.
















If you want to see more photos of my latest designs, go ahead and check the store for more detailed views!

Thanks for stopping by. If you like these cards, leave me a comment, let me know and get at me! :D

Have a good day!

Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross