If you are in the area this weekend, please stop by and support me and the other crafters at this event. It will be super fun and a good time. Bartering is welcome on my gently, pre-owned items.
See you there!!!
Hi All, - If you're here for the Bombshell Blog Hop, click HERE - I'm having a blog candy contest. Originally I was going to have it when I hit 150 followers on my FB, but I'm changing the rules a little bit. Follow this blog to win! See below for details on requirements. Prize includes: Loads of printed papers (holiday included) Wood mounted "couples" rubber stamp Krafty Stamper unmounted rubber stamp two packs of hawaiian slippa embelishmentsts three fruit-themed clear acrylic mounting stamps 1 Fourth of July clear acrylic mounting stamp an acrylic blog for stamping a pair of pink beaded earrings a pale blue rose ring on an adjustable base Sassafrass Lass fruit felties Auntie's Hawaiian Stickers Hawaiian slippas round stickers Auntie's Hawaiian Stickers Hawiian theme round stickers Love round stickers Double-sided mounting foam Tickled Pink Lolita unmounted stamp V15 Mallow Copic Sketch Marker V12 Pale Lilac Copic Sketch Marker ...
I had a lot of fun with this challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends! It was #134 - Pop It Up. I decided to create my challenge card with the Black Eyed Susans for Encouragement set. I love this set, its so versatile! I kept it pretty simple, but I think the card speaks for itself. What do YOU think? Leave a comment below and let me know!
For this month’s challenge at Bombshell Stamps, the Pin Up Challenge was to “Make it Ornamental”. Instead of creating a paper ornament, I’ve been wanting to try creating my own. So I purchased a plastic ornament at Joann’s and filled it with Elmer’s glue. *Note - use floor polish if you want it to dry translucent. After swirling it around a bit to make sure all of the sides of the inside of the ornament were covered, I poured out the excess glue and folded a piece of paper to funnel the glitter into the ornament. And then I shook! I repeated and tapped out the excess glitter and glue. After it dried I replaced the cap. Originally my idea was to stamp on the plastic with Stazon, however after many failed attempts, I gave in. *Note - Stazon comes off of plastic with lighter fluid. Instead, I stamped the image I wanted (I used the Tattoo sentiment from the Sacred Heart set) and colored and cut it out. Then I adhered it to the domed surface with Ranger's Glossy Accents and...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.