New Cameras and Simple Projects

Hi Again!

Well, I did it. I finally replaced my old jammed up semi-pro with a brand spakin' new Nikon pro. YAY! Hooray for gorgeous photos! Now the pictures my cards (of which I have yet to make) will portray the true awsomeness as seen in person. lol, right?;) Therefore, stay tuned for some stellar photos! :D Also can be viewed here.

I have a project I'm in the middle of, actually. I'm making a small handbag as just a simple sewing project. I'm about 3/4's of the way done, but I lost steam and need to bust out the rest. I should take out my craft table again and set up my sewing machine and just GET IT DONE!
It's been so damn hot here in Seattle like the last two weeks. On top of not feeling very creative, it's been difficult to want to do anything but sit in front of the fan and drink a cold beer. HA!

Stay cool, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross