New Booth and Pre-Holiday Winter Show Application!

Hi All and Good Morning!

Last night I was fortunate enough to get home and shoot a few photographs of my products for my Etsy store  before the sun went down. I am quite happy with how the pictures have turned out and I feel happy that my store is begining to show progress after the slow summer sales. Chec out my flickr to the right to peak at those images.
I also have big news! In addition to hosting a booth once a month at Cocoa & Cream in Magnolia, Washington, I will be hosting second booth across the street at Vixen Day Spa and Boutique as well! The main focus here will be a better fit, I feel. More focus on the cards.

Also, I applied to Etsy's Pre-Holiday Winter Show listed for October! I will find out in September if I made the cut or not. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! :)

Talk to you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross