Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mark's Finest Papers - You've got Style!

I just love this feminine set from Mark's Finest Papers. It is the You've Got Style set and it is SO much fun. I was just having a play and not really concerned with following a sketch, but it turned out pretty cute anyways.

I background stamped with the shoes offered in this set and colored them with my copic sketch markers. I stamped the boot and a handbag and popped them off with pop dots and stuck them on. A pretty simple card, but pretty cute! ;) I hope you like it.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when we just sit down to play without a specific goal the most wonderful things happen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...