Mark's Finest Papers - You've got Style!

I just love this feminine set from Mark's Finest Papers. It is the You've Got Style set and it is SO much fun. I was just having a play and not really concerned with following a sketch, but it turned out pretty cute anyways.

I background stamped with the shoes offered in this set and colored them with my copic sketch markers. I stamped the boot and a handbag and popped them off with pop dots and stuck them on. A pretty simple card, but pretty cute! ;) I hope you like it.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Sometimes when we just sit down to play without a specific goal the most wonderful things happen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross