Spilling the Beans!

Hi Everyone!

I've been so looking forward to this day since I found out, but today I actually get to spill the beans!

WELL...Ever since my good friend Cheryl Valadez introduced me to Copic Markers I've been addicted to coloring with them. And as a coloring fanatic, I've also been a fan of Kenny K for quite some time.

So, I'm so excited to announce that I've made the team for Kenny K! I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow teammates and enjoying our time together on the team!

Yay! :)

Cheers,

Comments

  1. So great to have you on the team. Looking forward to getting to know you too. Welcome to Kenny K`s. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rachael! Just wanted to stop by for a minute and welcome you to the KKKK team! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your incredible work in January. Have a great week!

    Hugs, Annie
    Team A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael!!!!! Congrats on making the team!! So happy to have you join us!!! Becoming a new follower teamie :)


    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, Im one of the newbies too and just popped over to say Hi, loving your creations, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross