Bombshell Stamps March Pin Up Challenge

The Pin Up Challenge this month was to use three Bombshell stamps in one piece. I've been working on a new project and trying to push myself to get out of my comfort zone. So I incorporated mod podge, ribbon and some found items and created a mixed media layout.
 
 
 
 
 
For this layout I used the Love and Luck sparrows, the heart from the Madonna Woodcut set, the small icon anchor from the Ahoy Sailor set; and the small icon skull and crossbones from the Homeward Bound set.
 
This project was stamped on white paper, colored with copics, tea-stained and distressed stained. There's some sparkle in there for fun. Eventually it will be bound into a small book.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment if you like! :)
Cheers!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross