A little Update!

A warm hello to all my paper friends!
 
I'm so happy today. The sun is shining here in beautiful Saskatoon. The snow has melted and I am in a wonderful mood. The summers here are beautiful and spring is in full swing! As such, I've been outside a lot (I've even got my first sunburn of the year!) and haven't been creating much lately.
I do, however, have some great projects coming up that I am excited to share with you!
So I hope you are all well and happy and enjoying life. Now get out there and LIVE IT!
 
Cheers,
Xo

Comments

  1. Glad you're enjoying beautiful spring weather. Now just remember to use sunscreen! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross