Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drunken Stampers - Team Bahama Mama - Braveheart (Tartan/Plaid/Gingham)

Welcome back!
This week's Drunken Stamper Challenge is Braveheart, or Gingham!
 
I really enjoyed this challenge because I got to use a number of items I've been hoarding, namely the fall accessories.
 
 
I got to layer with this tag, using three different types of ribbon!  The little felt owl is on a clip and can be removed from his perch.

I'm pretty happy with how this little tag turned out. I wrote on the back and attached it to a jar and gave it to a friend fro her 19th anniversary with the law firm we both work for. She loved it. :) I hope you do too!

Cheers!
Xo,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love that cute little owl!
    Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥ DT-sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag Rachael!! Love the colours and that little owl is adorable! I am always excited when I get to use something from my stash that I have been "collecting" (hoarding).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...