Drunken Stampers - Team Bahama Mama - Braveheart (Tartan/Plaid/Gingham)

Welcome back!
This week's Drunken Stamper Challenge is Braveheart, or Gingham!
 
I really enjoyed this challenge because I got to use a number of items I've been hoarding, namely the fall accessories.
 
 
I got to layer with this tag, using three different types of ribbon!  The little felt owl is on a clip and can be removed from his perch.

I'm pretty happy with how this little tag turned out. I wrote on the back and attached it to a jar and gave it to a friend fro her 19th anniversary with the law firm we both work for. She loved it. :) I hope you do too!

Cheers!
Xo,

Comments

  1. Beautiful tag, love that cute little owl!
    Hugs xx ♥ Sandra ♥ DT-sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag Rachael!! Love the colours and that little owl is adorable! I am always excited when I get to use something from my stash that I have been "collecting" (hoarding).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross