Drunken Stampers - Team Bahama Mama - Star Wars (Space/Rockets/Flying Machines)

Hellooooo my lovelies!
 
[:::Warning::: rant]
 
Today's project is brought to you by the letter S - for Star Wars. NOT D FOR DISNEY. (If you can tell, I'm still upset that Lucas fucked up the 3 original movies - arguably some of the best movies ever written/shot/produced/whatever by "remastering" them, then "expanding" on them. I'm not sure I'll ever get over my beef with him. I do think its cute that he sits at Starbucks and sips his coffee and knits in the mornings, though. I'm just dreading what Disney is going to do to Star Wars.) ANYWAYS. Check out my card and leave me some love in the comment section! ;-)
 
 
 Anyways, I'm a little late with this project, but here you go anyways.
 





Hope you like it! Leave me some love in the comments section. Thanks.

Cheers,

 

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card! It takes me back to when my brother's and I stood in line for hours to see Star Wars for the first time...the anticipation....the excitment..
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking me back to that "special" moment in time. If you could see the smile it put on my face!
    Thank you for sharing and your
    hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MissDinTexas! Thank you for your sweet comment! :D I'm glad you like it so much. This was a really fun challenge do create for and I enjoyed it very much. If you have the time to play along at Drunken Stampers Challenge Blog, you should check it out. I see you love paper as much as I do! I look forward to seeing your creations soon! :D Thanks again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross