Thursday, May 16, 2013

Designed to Color Challenge Crew! MelJen Designs

Welcome!
I'm so excited to bring you today's post: my first project for Designed To Color! So without delay, check it out! I've listed the deets below.
Sorry about the bad photo. I was having one of those days where nothing was going right and I couldn't find my iphone, which I use to take photos, so I was stuck with my crappy camera on my crappy cell phone.
 

Medium: Copic Markers

Skin: E000; and E00

Hair: Y21; Y23; YR21; Y26

Clothing: Skirt - BG10; B21; B24; Top - TR21; TR14; TR18

Other: Heart - R05; R08; R17; and Thimble - C2; C4; and C7

Image: MelJen Designs

Paper: Copy paper

Elements: Paper - My Mind's Eye; ribbon - Michael's dollar bin


Color inspiration!
 
 
 
Cheers!
Xo,

 

4 comments:

  1. Loooooove this!!! So excited for you to be on the crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael - You have done a great job on the coloring here. Love the thimble and how it is colored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...