Show Recap

Hi All,
Well, the Father's Day show was pretty slow. I don't think it helped that the weather was overcast, but people just were not out-and-about, either. I also forgot a large chunk of my jewelry, which is just as well because for the size of my table, and merchandizing until I get another, the amount of piece I had were perfect. I also made some changes from last show. I made an obnoxiously colored card sign, and brought the cards out to the corner of the table where people have to look at them. They *did* get more views, and a lot of compliments. :D


I've also made some changes in my merchanidizing; I got the ideas from some vendors I saw when I did the UW Street Fair. If you've read my post about the street fair I did in May, you know how I feel about large street fairs now. (Probably one of the only bonuses of doing a large street fair is seeing how other people market and merchandize their items - it really helped me!) Anyways, I was able to find some wire stands at a local thrift shop and use them for merchandizing my jewelry!

A customer i have sold to online came by too! It's always nice to meet your customers in person, if you sell online. It was a pleasure to see you, Julie Lopez, if you're reading this! I'm glad you're loving your ring! :D
Made a few sales, but I think in general June is a tough month for sales. July should pick up, and August/September is going to be insane with the "Back to School" rush.

Comments

  1. Love your persistance, optimism, and overall look at things. "Kaizen" as the Japanese call it. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Smashbook/Junk Journal/Art Journal