Is it Friday Yet? Nope.

Hey there my crafty friends!

I hope you are all doing well! This week is *kind* of a big deal! My boyfriend will be in town (flying in on Friday) for my brother's rehearsal and wedding this weekend. I haven't seen Andrew in a month! So, I am super excited, if you can't already tell by the title of this post. ;-) I've got the whole week he'll be here planned out and I'm. Just. Stoked! However, between entertaining Andrew, working my full-time job and the wedding, the rest of this week and all of next doesn't leave very much time for crafty goodness. So I've been getting it out of my system now, instead of later!
This week I've finished one scrapbook layout that was giving me some trouble, added the picture to another (still needs work) and made a wall-hanging. I think it's for Andrew's mom,  cuz every time I look at it I think of her! What do you think? I'll be sure to post the scrapbook phots of the layouts here, but I want Andrew to see it first, so ya'll will just have to keep your knickers out of a twist! ;) (Difficult, I know.)

In other news, I haven't told anyone really yet, but I'm formulating a business plan for my own scrapbook shop. I'm excited because it's actually begining to take shape! I have to do a little more demographics research and make some charts, but over all it's coming together quite nicely, Then comes shopping for a location and ... dun, dun, duuuuuun!!!! Applying for a loan. Yikes. (MORE than a little intimidated by that!)
Do any of you work at a craft store or run shop of your own? I'd LOVE some advice or a lovely thoughtful comment below! What's your experience in the craft industry?

That's it for now,
Cheers!

Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross