New In my Studio

Hiya!
Well, I was finally able to sit down and work on a few things today! I've got this sweet little card would make a great Mom card, or a nice way to say just 'enjoy your day'. I really love how it turned out. It's simple but colorful. What do YOU think?


Emily Wilson (Ms June at Bombshell Stamps) sent me the image to play with. Isn't it cute? It's Sheree of InStyle Stamps. I've got Kraftin' Kimmie's Bridget (which is another bathtub image) to play with as well.

Also, I finally got my Kraftin' Kimmie sets I placed an order for and I started on a new card.




Also, this is the first time I've had a chance to use Richie from this '50's collection as well. I'm excited to see how this card will turn out! Thoughts?

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross