New in the Studio: Ordered Products!

Heya!

Thanks for checking back! Today I am pretty stoked because my Vintage Par Avon Envelopes came in. It was pretty difficult for me to find these as the post office has discontinued them. I had to ordre them from HONG KONG! I'm stocking up on some mail rubber stamps to go with these, but I think they're just adorable. They'll add a vintage look to my cards and a little something extra, you know what I mean?


Have you ever used this type of envelope in your projects? I would love to see them if you have! Post a comment with a link below so I can check 'em out!!! :-D

I also recently finished my sister-in-law's birthday gift here Leave a comment and let me know what do you think!

Cheers,
Xo, Rachael


Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross