Stuff I Love

Hi All! Welcome!

I haven't been able to create much lately because I've been busy looking for apartments, cleaning out my garage and packing for a move. But I *have* been feeling really inspired by Tim Holtz lately. I put together a set of vintage findings and hardware that I love this week! I hope you likey! As always, click the image for a larger view.

Also, I've been busy order items to that when I get to my new place, I will have a stocked craft table ready for me to create with! :-D

This morning I was purusing around and came across Color Combos Galore. What a cute and inspirational site! BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to get started with them! Here's some of their latest inspirations.



Lately I've been toying with the idea of Glimmer Mists. What is your opinion on these items? Pricey - yes, they can be. But if they add to your craft and you USE them... What do we think ladies? I need your input! Have you ever used any? If so, which brands do you like the best and why? Or perhaps you've made your own! I'd love to hear feedback on brands and what works for you, so please leave me a comment on this post! :-D


Cheers!
Xo, Rachael

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross