New in the Shop! {Moving SUCKS!}

Aloha again!


Gah. Still no stamping or binding in my life right now. I'm complaining to everyone who will listen -won't you lend me your ear?!? It’s very frustrating having to move! I’ve packed most of my creating things except for my markers, and all I want to do is sit down at my craft table and MAKE something! LOL So, I busied myself a few nights ago coloring this beautiful image I found online!


He reminds me of my boyfriend’s brother Adam.

I’ve added some pieces to the shop. This first gal is a birthday card and features a great little gal from Kraftin' Kimmie. Also featured on this sweet card is so awesome classic car paper that one of my best friends picked up at a book sale, of all places. (Lesson learned - check second-hand book stores and sales for craft supplies!!)


and I also added this seven piece birdy invitation set.


Each invitation is a little different - the papers alternate between stripes and dots, and there’s birds on every one and the inside invitation is the same, however the bling is a different on each invitation. So sweet! I love them!


Got my shipment in from my bombshells - a big holla out to my ladies!! Gotta love ‘em!!



Had to turn around and order two more sets the day I got the hot rods in. It’s hard to believe, but I don’t have ALL of them yet. lol [evil little cackle of glee] Soon enough! I’m only missing one or two ;) Have you tried them?! If not, I highly encourage you to! They're FAB.

That's all my lovelies.
Just gotta keep on keepin' on. I think I found a decent place to live, work and create, so I should be having more crafty treats to share with all of you here very shortly.
Stay crafty!!

Cheers!
Xo, Rachael




Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross