New in my Shop

Welcome!
I'm so happy to report that I've received my Bind-it-All!
I was so thrilled I *actually* squeeled! ;-) I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I am LOVING my Zutter Distrezz-it-All, so I can't wait to use these items together!

There are some new cards in my shop this week!

From Paris with Love is a lovely layered piece that's vintage themed. Don't you just adore it?!


I have a new buckle card available, very similar in apperance of another buckle card in my shop, but slightly different.


And lastsly I have a new Go Ask Alice card set!


Check out these items and more at my shop here.

Don't forget! 10% off to all my friends and fans on facebook!
Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross