New in my Shop

Welcome!
I'm so happy to report that I've received my Bind-it-All!
I was so thrilled I *actually* squeeled! ;-) I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I am LOVING my Zutter Distrezz-it-All, so I can't wait to use these items together!

There are some new cards in my shop this week!

From Paris with Love is a lovely layered piece that's vintage themed. Don't you just adore it?!


I have a new buckle card available, very similar in apperance of another buckle card in my shop, but slightly different.


And lastsly I have a new Go Ask Alice card set!


Check out these items and more at my shop here.

Don't forget! 10% off to all my friends and fans on facebook!
Cheers,
Xo, Rachael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

Zig Zag Card Tutorial