Hi Ladies and Welcome Back.
Thanks for joining me again today. I bring you my own unique list of "10 Reasons to Send a Handmade Card". (As if you really *need* 10 reasons, right?) But everybody loves a list, so let's get to it!
1. Stay in contact with your family and friends - And really, this is the most important reason.
2. Everyone loves to get something in the mail - Who doesn't love getting something in the mail?
3. Something unexpected - Surprise your friend or family with something out-of-the-blue! Totally makes someone's day, more-so when it's unexpected!
4. Join a part of the handmade revolution - When you buy from people who create handmade items you are not only purchasing something but making a statement that says "I prefer to spend my money with the people that count, NOT the big corporations."
5. Supports handmade artisans - When you support and encourage handmade growth, you really are supporting and encouraging handmade artisans to continue with their work.
6. Tons of different styles for different types - There's pretty much something for everyone out there!
7. Everyday cards "Just Because" - There are cards on the market that you can find that just send a simple everyday thanks for being you message. I can't think of a better everyday card!
8. Seasonal Celebrations - Every year Christmas and Chanukah are the major holiday seasons to send and receive cards, and this is when most cards are sent. But there are also cards out there for year-round celebrations. Handmade cards are an easy way to continue a festive attitude year-round; keep the joy throughout the year.
9. Makes the recipient smile - This kind of goes with #'s 1, 2 and 3.
10. Each card is a little work of art - completely unique! No two cards are completely alike, even if they are the same design. Cherish each one because it's as priceless as a fine Monet.
Well, that's it! What do you think of my list? Do you have any ideas to add to it? Share your ideas and let me know what you think in the comments below.