Island Style in the Dead of Winter

Hi All,
Thanks for taking the time to join me today. I'm here to share with you a custom created card for Vixen Day Spa and Boutique here in Seattle. The foxy ladies at Vixen are planning some great windows for mid-winter blah's and they're going to feature my cards! How exciting! So, here's one card I've created for a little island lift in the dead of winter!


All of my images used have been colored with Copic Markers and distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks.  Isn't this card super cute? I can't wait to get ahold of the Tiki set and have a go! :) Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

  1. I love this!
    this would definitely get me out of the winter blues!!!

    you know you inspire me to use copics? but I am too scared!!! lol!

    xo sis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for subscribing to this blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Effectively Sell: Part III - FABG!

The Making of The Babadook Pop Up Book HD

Artists Collective: #4 - Robert Norman Ross